Private Yoga Special!
Give yourself (or someone you care about) the gift of customized private yoga lessons with me! I am an experienced yoga teacher specializing in adaptive, restorative, and personalized yoga. Private lessons are my favorite way to teach, because it’s where I see yoga having the most rapid and profound effects on people’s lives.
Private yoga lessons can support you in many ways:
- Deeper body awareness
- Building strength and mobility in the specific places you need it
- Practical tools for managing stress
- Learning mindfulness and meditation practices relevant to you
- Developing a home practice that genuinely supports you
- Refining poses to get the most benefit
- and so much more!
The nitty-gritty of this special offer:
- Now through December 31, 2019, purchase 3 private lessons for the price of 2.
- All 3 lessons are to be completed no later than March 31, 2019.
- Limit one offer per practitioner. (You are welcome to purchase 3 lessons for yourself and 3 for a friend, but you may not purchase two packages for the same person.)
- The package of 3 lessons must all be used by the same person — they are not transferable. The point is for us to use this opportunity to build on and deepen what you’re learning.
- Email Sarah to discuss scheduling availability, so we can make sure the time slots I have available work for you. Once we’ve scheduled, I require 24-hours notice to cancel or reschedule a private lesson; otherwise the lesson is forfeited.
- Lessons to be held in your home or office within a ~20 minute commute from South Philly, or online via Zoom.
In-person Private Yoga Lesson with Sarah: $90 for 75 minutes
In-person Semi-Private Yoga Lesson (2 people): $120 for 75 minutes
Online Private Yoga Lesson with Sarah: $75 for 75 minutes
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for this offer. Feel free to ask questions or share a bit about your goals and interests in private yoga. We will discuss scheduling and logistics before you pay, to make sure this is an opportunity that you will be able to take full advantage of.